A new year to do new things as a writer. Here’s some tips from fellow author, “The Blond Writer”.
- Confidence. Let’s all leave behind our literary insecurities that plagued us in 2015. We can all pack lots of confidence and go for it this year!
- New Ideas. Pack a couple of new story ideas for 2016. Don’t do anything with them just yet but have them tucked away in your back pocket. You never know when you might need them.
- Humour. Being a writer is not easy, in fact a lot of the time its rock hard and soul-destroying so you need to be able to laugh along the way. You can never have enough of this so be generous when packing.
- Team Spirit. We are all on the same literary journey and sometimes its nice to help encourage and support others along the way. Make sure your bags contain lots of this.
- Patience. Can we all take some of this? We need to be patient with our stories and not be too quick…
View original post 246 more words